MAN 0.00% 3.0¢ mandrake resources limited

SB1 - As I said- stop relying on media - source your information...

1. 3,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    SB1 - As I said- stop relying on media - source your information from Statutory Authorities- - You have spent over a week relying on Media and despite my efforts and others , not once have you posted anything that is from the govt docs or permits - yet you are still posting information that you is factually incorrect-
    SB1 if you have any desire to learn about the pause and how and what it relates to , then find the original permits and you may not only learn knowledge about this , it may assist you in the future with your investigation into investment decisions
    The permits are available for anyone to see , they are a government issued document
    Without trying to be rude - the old saying here is - u can lead a horse to water but u can’t make it drink - SB1 I’ve furnished yourself with the lead - it’s up to you to drink - I hope to have a more informed conversation later , assuming if course that u are interested in finding the facts !!! And facts are only available from the government authorities
    regrds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $11.16K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2643317 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 475000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.