MAN 0.00% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

Thanks for posting and good read. Based on what is said, Brine...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thanks for posting and good read. Based on what is said, Brine may be evolving to become the next big thing with lithium. Following facts I found from various sources gives MAN a high chance of success.

1) Lithium for its use in power storage is going to be here for the foreseeable future - include EV, Wind and solar power generation, that is any power source that do not have stored source such as oil, gas, nuclear/uranium etc are all limited stored energy. Already power grids have started using the battery which contributes to significant cost of projects

2) Size of the resource - MAN is understood to hold significant size Li and U, there is Vanadium, potash etc on the side. When the going gets tuff, the tuff gets going. I think, MAN only needs to keep going at a steady pace in this difficult market until conditions become favourable such as many smaller resource will become uneconomical to develop and fall out which is already happening. MAN did not waste its precious cash for acquiring the asset and still runs partially on the bank interest generated.

3) Based on the article above, the cost of getting the brine out is a small cost, processing will be done through smart processes -

All these reconfirms my thought it is a great opportunity to get in while the crowd is fearful and when the crowd becomes greedy, just thoughts from the wise. I don't know if it is applicable here, anyways I am already invested here as a mum and dad category. JORC in Q3 will be something I am waiting to see. GLTAH present and future

TT I must appreciate your research skills, hope we all work together and benefit mutually, please remember there is no union or organisation for investors, we are getting exploited by various market and other forces. Our thoughts are just the result of our memory or the information gathered and stored there, they are going to be different and we will perceive different views, that's life. Just my thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $24.21K 835.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2182677 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 67310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.