Jamwolf,Soros is a convicted criminal in various countries....

1. 848 Posts.
    Jamwolf,

Soros is a convicted criminal in various countries. Things are not that simple. Look at article below on WW2 anti-Jew involvement.

George Soros Not Sorry He Helped Nazis Kill His Fellow Jews In WWII

by Chris Jones on September 7, 2010 View Comments

George Soros thumb George Soros Not Sorry He Helped Nazis Kill His Fellow Jews In WWII

George Soros is an even worse person than we thought. His real name is George Schwartz and he was a Jew living in Hungary when the Nazis invaded.

Georges father changed the family name to something less Jewish-sounding (Soros). As a teenager George went to work for the Judenrat (the name is self explanatory). This was a council of Jewish collaborators set up by the Nazis to aide them in their extermination efforts.

Then his father found him an even better gig:

Theodore hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-Jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let George live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from Jews.

By collaborating with the Nazis, George survived the Holocaust. He turned on other Jews to spare himself.

After the war, George moved to London and then New York where he became a stockbroker and a billionaire. Hes the 35th richest man in the world to be exact.

You could say that young George was just doing what he had to in order to survive, right? Fair enough, but the fact that he aided in the near extermination of his own people probably still haunts him to this day, right?

Not so much.

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? Not at all, Soros answered.

No feeling of guilt? asked Kroft. No, said Soros. There was no sense that I shouldnt be there. If I wasnt doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.

That explains a lot about the man who almost single handedly funds the radical left.

Read more: http://www.thehotjoints.com/2010/09/07/george-soros-not-sorry-he-helped-nazis-kill-his-fellow-jews-in-wwii/#ixzz1CpOXvOSE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.