Thanks for your comments Ronsterm, there is a lot more to the...

1. 848 Posts.
    Thanks for your comments Ronsterm, there is a lot more to the picture for sure.

I mean British royalty has Germanic roots. They use to be known as the house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. That changed during world war 1 when the name was changed to the house of Windsor. The people running the show are internationalists first and nationalists second. Therefore their mandate is to ultimately destroy religion, nations and culture to unify everyone under a one world government system (most likely communistic in nature). Until then nation gets played off against nation, culture against culture, religion against religion until the final objectives are met.

On the matter of the Rothschilds, they were forced to marry in with British royalty. During medi-evil Vatican prominence, the Rothschild's were the Vatican's banker. Why? So that if anything went wrong with the Vatican's dealings they could blame those Jews, i.e "it wasn't me it was those Jews". Now do the Rothschild's play a similar role today? I think so. They are designed to take the heat willingly. They are still mega rich from it. They aren't really Jews anyway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.