NDO 1.81% 84.5¢ nido education limited

man of few words

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Wow Jocot, your comments in the latest release were both inspirational and informative... NOT. I mean c'mon... are you telling me that is all the information you can report to the market and your battered and bruised sharesholders??

For crying out loud, why does it take so long for the JV partners to make a decision? They would have been aware of the problems at Tindalo well before the 29th of Dec when the release was made to the market and yet we get informed on the 29th. Then we get another announcement today basically telling us bugger all. What the hell have they been doing since the 27th of Dec??

I'm going to give them a call and enquire as to whether they are aware of this new technology called teleconferencing. I hear that it is miraculous invention that allows business mettings to be conducted via video and telephone. Christ on a crutch, any simpleton could have made a decision regarding the other targets in SC54A by now. Have a go at Yakal or don't but don't just stand around like a stale bottle of wee waiting for something to happen. I'm sorry to say that this mob just aren't getting the message.

NDO management, get your finger out and do something or get out of the way and let someone who is prepared to make a decision run the company.

I'm really getting to the end of my tether with these muppets.

There, I've said it. :((

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.015(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $192.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 85.0¢ 83.0¢ $7.739K 9.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7341 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 5434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.