I'm a bit disappointed you've left the thread Pic . The somewhat...

1. 35,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm a bit disappointed you've left the thread Pic . The somewhat strong opinions on here suggests to me that this is a subject that needs to be discussed . It won't get fixed here but that doesn't mean people can't learn something from another's point of view .

As the story unfolded over a couple of days it did turn out that there was more to it , resulting in both parties being charged . A small number of posters appear to be too stubborn to accept this fact . The vast majority of posters I think were respectful or at least attempting to be respectful . Not all of us are blessed with the best of writing skills .

I agree with your example of people who shouldn't be punching other people , regardless of sex , size or anything else .

I think that road rage is an applicable term actually . People get into cars and turn into monsters . Not just the ones , typically young men , who want to get into a punch up . It seems that people are empowered behind the wheel . Otherwise normal people become aggressive behind the wheel against other motorists . Brake testing , squeezing motorcyclists , cutting off people on bicycles , cutting in front of large trucks etc . They turn into absolute monsters .

Take these people out of a vehicle and the wouldn't say boo . Put them in a car and they think they're Arnold Swarzenegger .

I think we have a massive problem with the attitude of drivers . No one seems to respect other drivers . People treat driving like some kind of competition . I think poor driving attitude should be policed and treated far more seriously than it is at the moment .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.