MAN 3.45% 2.8¢ mandrake resources limited

MAN RAS Lithium Nearology ?, page-26

1. 11,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Agreed with you, remote chances of any change with current management, the way things appeared to be travelling. The share price has come to a level, deemed way below intrinsic value and only against cash basis only.
    Where there is danger, there is an opportunity for things to happen. The share price is attractive enough to attract interest, not only from astute investors but small corporations as well. MAN could be used as a vehicle for back door listing with little risk. For others, it is also a cash box and not that difficult to gain control and not that much cash required.
    MAN is also at a level where current shareholders are so dismay that they could take matters into their hands unless they are changes for the better. It wouldn't surprise me that there is an intend currently and some shareholders are doing something about it. Five years ago, the board of BGS under estimated shareholders efforts and was outed. Personally it is not my preferred option, but shareholders can only put up with so much.
    Developments in the next 2 weeks will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.