AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

It will be the same as any thread ever... Hype up, fear/worry on...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It will be the same as any thread ever...

Hype up, fear/worry on the way down.

Then at the end of the day the direction of the business dictates the share price.

If the business is crap the bears end up being right, if the business is good, the bulls end up being right...

All companies that have some level of retail hype end up doing the same thing.

I feel, from my initial thoughts on the company, we're 6 months behind where I thought we'd be in terms of revenue generation.

I don' t feel like it's not coming, as the quarter on quarter growth rates are what I expected to see at this early stage (again 6 months behind where I thought I'd see them)

I feel like everything the company has stated (which they have true control over) has happened. I feel like they are just a bit too optimistic with time frames and see things that may be 6 months out but talk about them today, which leads people into thinking they're coming soon.

In terms of a US listing. If we just raised cash with Moelis on the ASX, I think it's very unlikely to list on the US anytime soon. We don't need access to the capital and why would an American investment bank bother to work for free when they aren't going to get any fees (as no capital is raised).

IMO I believe that Alexium is managing it's shares on issue quite closely and aren't interested in just taking whatever easy money is thrown at them. The raising they did was prudent capital management. Raising 40-50 million dollars at a 10% discount to list on the NYSE is just gluttony and disrespectful to current holders. The reason a company does that is because they are looking to sure up liquidity, to allow 3-4 years of negative cashflow while still being able to pay director fees.

A company that should be cashflow positive in 3 months (and worst case 9 months) doesn't need 40 million, they need 5-10 million to be 'safe'. This raising has made AJX 'safe', it's bought them a friend in Moelis and IMO it's killed off any near term US listing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.