AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

man the life boats .45 coming, page-72

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yes they become quite obvious after the first few.
    I ask myself why would I waste my own time posting on a stock I no longer held and viewed as a sell, I cannot come up with a plausible reason to do so.
    I, like a lot of believers are probably a bit surprised on the share price weakness particularly since the new year.
    I thought it would hold around that 85-90 level.
    It has been a real gift though for me , as I have doubled my holdings since then, and this time has allowed me to buy far more AJX shares than I ever anticipated.
    The company has been very transparent in its forecasts this year and I assume the capital raising was orchestrated well in advance it seems , as pretty sure we knew team was coming out for a roadshow for a good month or two in advance. Assuming that revenue forecasts indicated we might have needed this to get us through to second half of the year when you look at last couple of 4c's.
    If I had the discipline not to look everyday, I'd love to just log in, around end October, convinced that we will be looking pretty good when that 4c comes out and beyond from there.
    There still might be a few months of good buying opportunities,but then again it is May and who knows tomorrow could see AJX announce contracts from one of our wall covering clients that were expected in May according to latest newsletter.
    Those that are heavily invested in AJX are either fools or geniuses. I haven't seen a lot of reasons not to take a sizeable position in AJX, and the naysayers today have only offered me the performance of the share price as such a reason...Huh!
    Debt free, close to cash flow neutral, playing in massive markets, long long term sales contracts, market for FR growing, other surface technologies yet to develop, legislative change imminent, growing consumer demand for non toxic world, list of positives go on and I haven't even mentioned the strength , capability and integrity of management which is the most important one.
    So if you are going to down ramp the company please address and give me reasons to dismiss the above factors or stop wasting all our our time sifting through your pointless posts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.8K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 689619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.