CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

man this cant be that bad ..., page-6

1. 11 Posts.
    Regarding resolution 5.
    Lets just assume for minute that the market cap actually holds at $40M at the time of share placement of $10M shares(which is doubtful). That would be 30% more shares on issue (considering the price will be 80% of the average at the time of issue). Then CCC issue a further 15% equity without have to consult share holders = 680 million shares by Christmas. Thanks CCC directors, a lump of coal in my stocking will be equal to the value of my shares when your done.

Everybody should vote NO for all resolutions at this AGM (why give them a free pass on the other 6.5% of equity they issued in Resolution 1 to 4 just so they can do it again). The unfortunate reality is that many shareholders would have just binned their Notice of General Meeting when it came in the mail. Even if every blogger here votes NO (and I know one director who says he is voting No) then it still gets through.
    The general apathy of shareholders means directors still get what they want.
    Unfortunately having lost over 90% of my investment I am still holding not willing to concede the last 10%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.