Thanks for a worthwhile thread above. I currently have these in...

1. 3,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Thanks for a worthwhile thread above.

I currently have these in my Super, as well as sitting on a bit of cash.

Allan Gray Australian Equity A
    Alphinity Wholesale Australian Share
    Bennelong ex-20 Australian Equity
    Magellan Global
    Magellan Infrastructure
    Pengana Australian Equities Class A
    Perennial Value Shares W/sale Trust
    Robeco BP Global Premium Equities AUD
    Schroder Global Value

Have been considering putting some of the cash into Platinum Int. however I see that it is about to list on the ASX.   This makes me a bit wary as I feel it won't only now be beholden to try for decent returns to superannuants etc, but also have shareholders expecting their take twice a year in the form of dividends.

Am I being naive, or relatively astute in other's opinions please? Could it be that Platinum for all its previous good track record is running out of ideas and now sees an IPO as another string in its bow????

Maybe another option before I commited any of my Super held cash to another fund such as Platinum, (was also planning to top up maybe Magellan), but could sit out a few more months in order to see how Plat listing goes, but also hedghe my bets on some ructions in the broader market around the Oct period.  (think someone on this thread already aired thoughts about traditional Oct correction?)

Hope all fathers out there are feeling content tonight and looking forward to your opinions re Platinum.

Rgds

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.