PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Shellbell....I was reading the paper today and I saw a...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Shellbell....
    I was reading the paper today and I saw a marvellous idea that would suit you.

Gina Reinhart. Nett worth $21.8 Billion.
    On the front page of the West Australian... in full glory.

Last year she "earned" $19 Billion, equating to $2,000,000 per hour.... $36,000 per minute.
    I assume she enjoyed sleeping, in the knowledge she would awake 8 hours later....$16,000,000 richer.

I imagine this would appeal to you.

The collateral damage in transit is quite minimal.... three of her four children despise her.... but hey, its not about family love and affection .... its the money that counts.

Just imagine Shell, you could give away digging trenches and climbing ladders. You could go surfing for hours at a time, in the knowledge you will be better off to the tune of $2,000,000 per hour. You wouldn't measure surfs by time.... rather you would decide "shall I go for a $4,000,000 surf today.... or a $6,000,000 one?
    That's an easy one... the longer you surf, the more you will earn.

What a dilemma!

But then.... money IS king, is it not.

For me... I dont know about you ... but the biggest impact of the GFC has been the realisation that in the blink of an eye, from the beginning of the GFC to the present day.... 5 years of my life have evaporated.... 5 years!

I wonder if $20 Billion would make me feel better about that.

I would think it to be a safe assumption Shell, that your lifestyle, your state of health and your general frame of mind will be far superior to that of Gina Reinhart.

I do not, for one minute, feel any form of malice or envy towards incredibly rich people.... it is what it is.... but there is no way known I could sit on billions.... or millions ...of dollars, in the knowledge there are millions of children in third world countries, dying from disease and starvation.
    I feel blessed to wake up this morning and read in today's paper that the OECD deems Australia to be the world's best nation..... and I live here.

I agree it is like watching paint dry at the moment. The silence has been deafening of late.... amazing how a downturn stifles the euphoric banter between market acquaintances.

Let's hope for better days .... soon.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.