MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

management and progress, page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "As you will no doubt be aware, it has been a very volatile period in both the share market and for oil prices. In this regard, since commencing the buyback, while Molopos share price has declined in absolute terms which is disappointing, it is the 5th best performing stock in the ASX 300 Energy index, and on a rolling 4 week average is down only 1% more than the ASX200 index."

Jusik,

Thanks very much for sharing mate.

Two things that I can't properly decifer out of the above.

1) She makes reference to the low price of oil to be the cause of our sp value, while I don't believe that we have been selling any oil since we have sold Canada.

2) She is referring to MPO being the 5th best performing stock in the ASX 300 Energy Index, but she fail to say that if it wasn't for the buy-back propping and softening the fall, God only knows what the sp would be, and if we would be still in that position.

But one thing is for sure. And that is that I am still holding and will continue to do so for now. It takes more than that to sway me away from my holdings. What I am intending to do, is to wait and see as to whether or not these people are worth their salt, or if they are tarred with the same brush as the previous lot.

After all what was wrong with telling us that bad weather was causing some delays within our operation for God's sake. At least it would have put paid to concerns for some of the ones that have exited just because they had no ideas to see as to why the sp was heading south. If there were clearly outlined reasons, I am sure that many of them wuld be still holding.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.