ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Management and share price

1. 346 Posts.
    I think management now understands that the share price of this stock will languish at these low levels - no matter what news is released. There appears to be a group of aggrieved investors who hold small amounts of stock and are prepared to sell very small parcels at one pip lower than the previous selling price in order to thwart any momentum the stock may have following announcements.

Their reason for this action seems to be what they perceive as price manipulation in other OKAP related stocks and are determined to prevent it happening to CTR. Cryptic references to a PL's involvement in so called machinations etc and a host of conspiracy theories have abounded as the share price has tumbled.

Management on the other hand, has been too tight with information allowing the rumor mill to ferment even more conspiracies. I therefore feel that they will have to do it a lot better than at the moment otherwise the price will continue to be knocked down by management's opponents. More transparency and allowing people other than "mates" to participate in new share allocations may just help turn things around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.