ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Management and share price, page-35

1. 872 Posts.
    Just sent Brett a mail -

Brett,

Have a look at the share price!

I asked you about all the questions I sent you before and you say they were mentioned at the
    General Meeting. Well, where are the answers to the questions?

I try and give people the benefit of the doubt, but looking at what is going on here, plus what is not going on, I'm starting to doubt your role in the company as trying to do best for shareholders.

You don't even own any shares for christ's sake. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

The only time you hear CEO's banging on about shareholder value, is when they are justfying their fat bonuses.

The silence that this company has put out regarding what is ACTUALLY HAPPENING with regards to Atzam 5 testing is deafening.

The share price has gone from 1.3 to .002 and we still wait for the testing results which were mentioned to be forwarded 6 MONTHS AGO!

Seems like the place has run out of money in the ensuing months doing god knows what!

0.002? That's as good as NOTHING!

This dive in the share price is more than just market movements.

Real results will get us back. Well where are they?

Why don't you just announce the problems that you have over there instead of keeping MOST shareholders in the dark, while they have the pleasure of watching their 'investment' disappear.

You want to issue a further 500,000,000 shares. At these prices, all that will do is keep you in your job for a couple of weeks, and of course, we will hear NOTHING from you in those two weeks.

What a joke.

Next thing we will probably hear is that YOU have resigned due to 'family commitments', or a sore back from carting our money and flushing it down the toilet!

I would get a better run having backed a greyhound, that dropped dead two feet out of the boxes.

Regards,

P.S. This is a sad horrible write off. Oh, we will get the FULL STORY one day when we lose all our money. That's 100% fact!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.