AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

The Arbitration Decision. Just to break the monotony. I came...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    The Arbitration Decision. Just to break the monotony. I came across this post from playez which was right on the money,for want of a better term and as it turned out it was the money we didn't get. I'm posting this as neutral commentator as far as playez is concerned because there are some things, in fact quite a few he puts forward I don't agree with.
    I have always thought perhaps Singapore in trying to be "The Asian Swiss arbitration centre" and the fact that Singapore is the International Headquarters of Strides Pharma and plays big part in the Singaporean economy POH would have been badly placed right from the start of what turned out to be an outrageously long drawn out event, even though "Singapore has a reputation as a neutral and fair venue for arbitration"!? Maybe a little bit of forethought would have been a better result than afterthought! POH may well have fared better,considerably,if the airfares had been paid to Switzerland.As far as I'm concerned as an AVE poh shareholder Strides owe me ,us, bigtime, and I ask the question Greg.What the hell is going on, are they or aren't they or are they jerking AVE around again? I mention playez whom to put it politely annoys the crap out of most shareholders because he isn't one and has shown a penchant for unsubstantiated claims at times....however looking back historically "some" of what he has put out has been quite prescient.I can now only hope his prescience finishes and Gregs "bright future" comes to pass, a remark we will all recall he made at last years AGM nigh on 10 months ago because from then 'till now that future has been anything but bright!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 90660677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34958959 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.