AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

management and their skin in game, page-5

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Statistically proven it only really makes a difference if they have been paying for them on market.

Still can't see this getting up anything soon. Long term thermal coal forecasts continuing to work against you.Bookmark and Share"

Denial,

-Do you consider management taking shares in Lieu of cash as free?
    -I think you will find that MNM management have taken up their full rights in the previous SPP's?
    -You will also see a placement of shares to the MNM directors a few months ago.
    -Martin Blakeman also bought about 400 000 shares at about 13 cents about a year ago if I recall. He has been accumulating for years to maintain his 10% holding.
    -IK took a pay cut a few months for 3 million MNMOA together with four KPI based bonuses.

MNM does not only have coal assets. MNM has a large CSG asset called Mt Mulligan which already has a ILUA.
    MNM has good grade gold near surface at several tenements together with some JORC's.
    MNM just recently announced a few more tenements prospective for gold/copper.
    MNM has a 50/50 project with a NPV of 1.4 billion...

I as a holder am glad to see the management with so much skin in the game.
    I am also happy we have a very small staff and cash burn.
    MNM management will not be getting rich on big salaries, they will need a good rerate.
    They have been a very stable management with a long term view and I am happy to hold strong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.