OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

management and uranium

1. 2,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    The last few posts have been very constructive I have my own views on where this company is going.

I favour the Uranium staying in THX, this will give the share price a buffer through the wet season when the Kimberly projects can’t be explored.

I don’t think the public has realized just how good THX Uranium projects are or how far advanced. The immediate concentration should be directed to their Northern Territory holdings which adjoin Paladin. With China now a firm buyer an early cash flow could be realized with a few years.

I am not in favour of selling off Copernicus, and I do not think it is on THX agenda either. They will contribute and hold their 40%. SMY will need to get moving on this project to keep the ore feed for their plant. Tigerman gave some good figures on just how good this will be to THX cash position, however when I was going through his figures I think THX share would only be about $40 million, not $53 million.

I do not agree with Tigerman that Phil Crabb has to go, I am sure at his age he has already been looking for a change that will free up his life. He will go when he has all the right people in place to carry THX forward. Whether this is sooner than later - he will make that decision.

It’s a young mans game now and perhaps some new blood on the board and management may help. If it does happen what an opportunity for someone, everyone who has been with Phil Crabb on his companies have all ended up Millionaires.

THX is a good stock with well advanced projects, the only way is up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.23K 7.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 78006698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 975364 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.