HZN 1.35% 18.3¢ horizon oil limited

Only one scenario bothers me scott and I've repeated its...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    Only one scenario bothers me scott and I've repeated its mechanics often enough, it hasn't changed . An unconventional TO is one where there is no bid, instead there is a steady erosion of share holder equity in favour of a predator. It is unpleasant, unpalatable and perfectly legal. The springboard is an acquisition of a stake in the company that exceeds the TO full bid thresh hold, which IMC is about to do (I'm not saying they are bent on a TO). I understand that my scenario sounds very negative compared with management's positive view of IMC's 'investment' in the company. I want to keep the scenario in the discussion because it has the potential to accelerate value destruction and i believe it brings a high enough level of risk for holders to consider a no vote. As i have stated before I do not believe that a no vote will mean insolvency, both IMC and management have far too much at stake to let that happen. A loan would not require a SH meeting and that's what i believe will go ahead if the vote is no, without the accompanying unfair transfer of equity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $21.44K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 837407 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 850479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.