It was more his attitude towards the questions i asked then his...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    It was more his attitude towards the questions i asked then his answers,i asked why didn`t why havn`t why don`t why can`t and what is the big deal that you`s couldn`t even announce the % they have to pay ericsson til dec 2003 on revenues,all they have stated is single digit figures,now thats could be 1% or 9%.

If they want investors on board then they`re going about it the wrong way because they disclose nothing or should i say only what they are obliged to to the asx,shareholders no nothing.......now being invested with a company like this and not knowing crap as we do is punting not investing.

How and why should you invest in a company that we know nothing of whats happening,now in saying that....i have,but would not have if i knew they would of disclosed to the market as little as they have....so now thats my problem,but for them getting future investors on board,then they have the problem,i can sell out anytime but will be waiting to they report next week on final agreements in this deal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.