AUN 10.3% 3.5¢ aurumin limited

Management are you there?

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Dear Management/Board if Directors (BOD),
    As a preamble, and hope that you're listening, it's really great that you have worked hard and paid off the Convertible Note and really turned our balance sheet around. That is great news!
    BUT, since then, not much at all. Not even a single Investor Presentation! We are small, that means we should be agile! One company I hold (SUM) is going gang busters with their agility with a much lower MC than ours (but probably not for much longer). Another company I hold (TER) bought the Blair Athol coal mine in QLD for $1 a while back and now is making over $100m per year on that asset.
    Meanwhile (in my opinion), we are starting to look 'lazy'. We should save that luxury for the BIG companies (not us). I have held companies such as TAP and BCN, which were way too conservative (evenly seemingly scared to say too much or promote projects...maybe the lawyers got to them?) and went nowhere (TAP delisted and BCN going nowhere?) The reality is AUN is not going to become the next Northern Star, Newmont etc. sitting back and waiting for the big paydirt to land in its lap? Sure, we are drilling a bit, but can we step it up now that we are debt free? Even CR's to buy some projects won't add debt but for a liitle bit of dilution can add some clout. Even AUC (formerly held) made huge gains in recent days, just by mentioning they are going to aim for production. Why can't we do the same?
    Remember, the aim of the game is to add shareholder wealth.
    Many thanks
    MicroNova2035
    IMHO/DYOR
    Last edited by MicroNova2035: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.004(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $10.68K 299.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 391053 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 49386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.