CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

HI Muffwell, i think you are on the mark, with all of his good...

1. 233 Posts.
    HI Muff

well, i think you are on the mark, with all of his good mates re: timis being a very close friend for many years and now johnston working for timis and he still has $40mil or part there off whats left after he and his daughter have been parting with and the little trip that tony took to china with timis last week, I would not be surprised that johnston is showing them how to fleece CFE shareholders like he fleeced the fire power s/h. Lay with dogs and you get flees. I am so glad I sold at 90c how lucky was I.

Just look at what TS has done with IGC have all the long term s/h conned that we had a great investment then waited till the price of platunim comes down as Perter Landau said it would and now we need to do this deal now, i am sure he has the share holders interest at heart NOT, can't understand why we can't wait till the price come's back and we know it will, we have waited this long now, must have another sweetheart deal with nkwe just like the farrari sweetener for cfe deal, no what i mean it is the worst kept secret in WA.

Oh just had a thought maybe it will be taken over by the Mistry WESTLINK CO that is such a secret company we cant find and will never find out by these directors, how ever i am doing to get my lawers to search the world and find out if they realy exist.

I just wonder how long it will take the asx to wakeup to these crooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.