SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Management changes are needed

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    "Management changes are needed"

“I even foresee SAS will be all over the news/media once the launch of the first batch and London Operation Center which will bring more new investors.” ……… a distinct possibility ‘if’ it were to happen, Harcee.

Similar comments were touted prior to the launch of the Titanic…. and we know how that turned out! Those who are in the know and understand the graft and corruption of that era, appreciate what a conniving scumbag John Piermont (JP) Morgan was. Yes, this criminal owner of the White Star Line at the time, switched the nameplates of the Titanic for the Olympic in a bid to claim insurance for damage sustained by the Olympic. The Olympic (the ‘real’ Titanic) served the White Star Line until 1934, making 514 trips across the Atlantic until her retirement in 1935.
    The criminality of JPMorgan (the bank) continues to this day, as it faces multiple charges of racketeering being levelled against it by, the US Dept of Justice.

So what does this have to do with SAS?.................... well, you can draw your own comparisons between JPM and MM. From my perspective JPM was an outright manipulating, very wealthy and well-connected thug. MM is not so wealthy, despite the recent windfall courtesy of SAS. However, I sense he has succumbed to the lure of increasing wealth, fostered by greed that has been afforded him through SAS.

The world has never in its history been more awash with such massive amounts of conjured up amounts of money. To think that SAS could not entice a very small % of these liquid investing funds, reeks of abject incompetence of raising the required (and substantially more) funding for this entire project.

Relying on the funding resources of the spruikers in Hay St., Perth…………… is now nothing more than a fantasy as that funding pool (I suggest) is now bone dry. Bone dry thanks to a long line of non-performing, loss making ASX ventures that historic investors have lost money in and lost faith in the ‘stories’ being told.

Bad management cannot build a solid and profit making company. For whatever reasons (and I have mine), MM does not have what it takes to build this company. If he did, it would be generating money now through the Diamonds and subsequent successful nano sat missions.

For the betterment and ultimate survival of SAS, MM needs to relinquish his control / management! Under the accepted guise of a logical and meaningful succession plan, he could transfer management to proven experts, allowing him to advise SAS, as and when required.

My understanding is that the real brains and passion for success lies with Meidad Pariente and his uber intelligent wife, Maya. These two key and passionate people are the real brains behind SAS.

If MM has the ability, foresight and will to see SAS move forward, he needs to soften his ego and step aside. He can keep his shares and benefit from those who can move the company forward. It is not a risk or something for him to ponder over. IMO, if he does not relinquish control to others, everyone will lose!

Several funding / partnership opportunities in the past have gone begging. It is now time for SAS to give… to get! If management changes are not made, I fear it will be curtains for SAS. In fact, it might already be too late!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    For those who do not know me, I was an early major investor in SAS and in the Top 20 for nearly two years. I have met and spoken personally with Meir, Meidad, Maya and Brett Mitchell on multiple occasions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.