VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Personally, I believe Bryan has done a great job. Of the small...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Personally, I believe Bryan has done a great job. Of the small number of companies I have dealt with (as a miniscule investor) Bryan is one of very few that returns calls and is happy to answer questions from small investors. Compare what has been achieved - Stage 2 trials; 1/1 evaluable patient showing good results - with the $$ spent and it is terrific w.r.t potential competitors.

I like most, cannot understand the share price, but what more can BD or anyone else do? I believe the main problem is the lack of a large cornerstone investor, but if there is another announcement or 2 like that last 1, SURELY this will have to change?????

Guess VLA feel someone with different talents (or maybe just contacts) is required to move VLA from this point. But Bryans talents up to this point of achieving the above on very limited funds has been fantastic.

Notice that the announcement says BD has tendered his resignation as Managing Director of the company and will step down from that capacity effective from today. I personally hope that ‘stepping done from that capacity’ may mean BD will remain at VLA in a different role. Does anyone know??

All the best (esp to Bryan).

Rgds
    KMS

PS. Attempted to reply a minute or so ago, but it got ‘lost in the ether’. Apologies if it does make an appearance (and the above has been repeated).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.