CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

management credibility, page-2

1. 101 Posts.
    YES was at meeting but am a quiet shy person and wondered why the fish and chips were as expensive as they were (the meeting was at a fish and chip shop).

I agree that these guys are wheelers and dealers and not miners and never wanted and never will mine.But their constant drip feeding of misinformation to the media about a takeover was very obvious and even on saturday in the west australian there was an article making it seem possible a bid was going to be thrown about before the meeting. Reporters need sources and they dont just write things down.Bloomberg had a dozen reports on the evraz move to takeover as well as the australian and afr...so someone was supplying the reporters with information or misinformation to mislead the market.

As I previously suggested the people who did best from this stocks sp moves were the technical traders who ignored the fundamentals and just reacted to the charts.They could easily have bought at a break of 67c and sold as high as 92c

In any case the director who sold out at 85c was an A?hole and no I didnt shave his head but 53year old women have long memories(and mammaries in some cases) and Kharma is timeless.

I still think this stock is worth 90c so lets see what happens before the record date in 6 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.