CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Otakou,Resolutions 3-8 were canned probably because of MCC...

1. 262 Posts.
    Otakou,

Resolutions 3-8 were canned probably because of MCC dissent- have you ever thought that MCC never trusted these mobs and put a fine line to them that "you are getting nothing".

I never said Evraz was a pump and dump rather it was CFE management fuelling rumours to create a pump and dump.

from what I saw on the resolution announced to the market earlier today Evraz did not even vote against the sale of the asset to MCC. If Evraz was to make a takeover surely they would have voted no to the sale. Now with the project lost how do you justify Evraz making a $1.20 bid. CFE has like another 100 million options still to be converted. Their fully diluted basis is 500 million shares. With tax, and the ridiculous $38 million "referral fee"to be paid its 70cents cash value.

At most Evraz may look at 90cents (I think this was hinted in a newspaper article as what Evraz offered some European shareholders earlier)

I am sure Evraz is in for the longer haul (maybe the cash box and the southern tenement)...to be re-used for another project later down the track. However if you watch the share price today clearly its not just traders.

CFE at 54.5cents is a bargain and I admit that I am buying back in if this fire-selling keeps up tmr.

If it heads to 45cents I agree that it posssibly is the best buy of 2008. 45cents may be reached if there is another 2 days of this sort of selling (however I do expect a few buyers to be back tmr)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.