GTE 3.57% 2.7¢ great western exploration limited.

Hi everyone I will just add my two cents worth and would like to...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi everyone I will just add my two cents worth and would like to mention that for me this is looking great for all the companies that I follow GTE management absolutley gives the most detailed reports for what they are always delving into sorry for those who don't understand some technical geological terms but then again you should start to learn for it is an interesting field to be in especially if you will make money from it otherwise stick to your normal job for the rest of your life

For those who assumed getting very detailed results from such a massive ground in a short amount of time is nearly impossible so they have the curtisey to report their immediate activities to shareholders out of respect which is brilliant but they didn't have to and it is the accuracy of the reports that this company gives, indicates that they are no fools
    other mobs give a 5 line report about vague assumptions

The management need a break like everyone so it should not be criticized its the festive season now

There are many eyes on this space from other fellow investors and insto's but they just need that little reassurance before they jump in so for all those who are getting out at these levels will simply let people like me mop them up
    We are not talking a huge amount of time as time goes quicker than we most like it to
    There will be people fighting for these shares in a short amount of time good luck people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $22.54K 807.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3235730 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 124726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.