LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Management deserves more rewards, page-2

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Maybe after some strong and profitable quarters management can be rewarded. By looking at the expenses it seems they reward themselves plenty already. They then use share holder money for payouts to avoid admitting any liability in court cases.

I think the company is heading in the right direction (finally) but I do think the leadership is a little immature. Throwing solutions at the wall, partnered with whoever in the hopes it will sell - but it is ok as we can slap the co-sell sticker on it to reference Microsoft in the ANN. Would love to see how much business has been won through these partnerships. Is that behaviour you want to reward?

FYI: it is not hard for solutions to become co-sell. Read up on it: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/membership/co-sell-with-microsoft

Lets reward management when they reward share holders with profitable quarters and growth. Now is the time to strike for LVT as companies move to platforms such as Microsoft 365 with WFH strategies. Earn the rewards management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.