OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

management, directors refuse to engage re egm

1. 500 Posts.
    Many of you know of my attempt to call an EGM, in the period that the EGM has been active, I have tried to engage with the board & management on constructive terms.

I have left at least 6-7 messages with Mr Michelmore's assistant, sent numerous emails to the company to request discussions with the board.

They have ignored all requests for discussions.

They have ignored all suggestions I have put to the company since June.
    Had they listened to some of the suggestions (except the buyback) they would be in a better position than we now face.

Talking to an OZL lackey today, I can't believe that any of them from management to office staff think they have done a good job in the last 9 months.
    Isn't it fantastic when yesmen abound in a company.

Funny that the lackey would suggest I run for the board.
    If I met ASX/ASIC Guidelines I would be tempted but it's too late now to save this company I feel.

Stick a fork in them, they are well and truely done.

We may merge with Sepon, Avebury & Century to die next year from the gapping wound that is Century.

Perhaps other shareholders will ask the company when directors will resign or demand it.
    Perhaps they will ask about declaring the Zinifex and Allegiance companies bankrupt.
    That might stop the bleeding temporarily.

I'm fed up with trying to deal with the arrogant idiots anymore.
    If by some miracle this survives the EGM action will continue and oust the whole board.
    I'm sure we can find suitably qualified people to run the company, heck 11 monkeys could do a similiar job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.