UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

management disappointing, page-30

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Kruiser,

At the time of the NW Alliance being formed and seeing UMC deciding to stay on the outer, my own interpretation of them taking this stance was they did not want to ruffle the feathers of BHP/RIO if indeed they were in talks with them.

OK, so that has long gone and we are still none the wiser, why has UMC decided to focus on Forknorth rather than other Marra Mamba targets if they were looking at a quick sale? In their quarterly they mention to target Forknorth for blending purposes with Railway,yet that to me would not give an indication that they are in any hurry to fast track Railway towards production unless of course there was someone who has the cash and are prepared to inject the necessary funding for infrastructure.

Again that still does not solve the problem of Port access unless the company has direct access to shipping.

So many unanswered questions and yes i am in for the longhaul even though i can see companies like BCI and even IOH moving along whilst we are still struggling to see a clear vision of where the directors are wanting to take UMC.

I would suggest that if the directors gave us the shareholders a clear vision of where we will be this time next year, or the year after, many including myself would be prepared to invest further. The trouble is that its not clear. Its murky and with UBS playing the BOT games does not add to the confidence i have in the actual resource.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.