CTM 0.00% 43.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Management Discussions

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    This is the thread for discussion concerning management of CTM, and nothing else unless it is in the provision of evidence or otherwise pertinent to the discussion at hand.

Unless there is protest, I will be moderating the thread, as in, I am responsible for it. Especially, I am on the look out for unsubstantiated information, personal attacks and unnecessarily inflammatory language or phrasing.

Please be aware of the HotCopper rules, and particularly of the ASIC notice below:

Australian Securities and Investments Commission Notice
    • You are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations you make to postings). Therefore, you should take care to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the information in your postings. If they contain misleading or deceptive information about securities, ASIC and persons acting on such information may take action against you
    • If you include any hyperlinks to other sites, you may be held accountable for the information on those sites.
    • You should disclose in the postings if you have any vested interest in the securities to which your postings relate.
    • If there are complaints about your postings, those complaints will be passed on to ASIC for appropriate action.
    • If you are suspected of or found to be making unauthorised or illegal postings, your right to make postings will be withdrawn immediately.
    Last edited by SteveOz: 05/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.