GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

management do something, page-27

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    bentonkatsu.
    As a punter whose only exposure to GGP is a swag of GGPOs then I do wince a bit when someone declares that the Options are gone.

But I remind myself of a few of things:
    1. There is still the best part of 4 months to go before the Options could go terminal. And 4 months is still a long time in this sort of game.
    2. When I bought my first lot of options there was some 2 and a bit years to go before their expiry and I was confident that there was a ton of time for the Options. Okay it is going down to the wire but we are on a bit of a home run at this stage and it is still possible.
    3. It will not take too much in the way of good news (two or three wells put on production by early May for instance ) to lift the spirits and the sp.
    4. News of a really good flow rate from at least one well (say a hori) of about 400 bopd and that would really kick things along.

And when the sentiment changes to strongly positive the mood and share price can really inflate very quickly in the space of a day or so.
    So still cautiously positive about the potential for the options to get picked up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.