IMM 1.59% 31.0¢ immutep limited

Appreciate your post eagle.I share the view that the company is...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Appreciate your post eagle.

I share the view that the company is being positioned to take maximum advantage of any deals that hit the table as the Cvac trials proceed.

1. Imo, Matthew Lehman appears to have hit the ground running and is proceeding with intent. Like it or not (and the market doesn't seem to), the CEO has focused the company's future on the trials and development of its main asset. That makes the company more of a one trick pony but means that available funds should last a little longer.

2. I also see the management changes as a clear positive. My only contact with Marc Voigt was one emailed question I sent several months ago. The nature and breadth of the answer I received suggests that he is not someone who does things by halves. A good man to have on the team imo, based on that experience.

3. To my mind, a capital raising in the medium term (1 to 2 years) is more likely than not. Rather than a Springtree type deal or a large SPP, my hope is that PRR can attract a pharma industry partner, prepared to take a stake in the company. The recognition that comes with such a deal would imo give PRR's programs credibility and hopefully might lead to a sustainable rerating.

Thinking out loud, I continue to view the deal Mesoblast did with Cephalon/Teva as an example for PRR. As I recall, for an upfront and milestone payments, Mesoblast gave Cephalon (now Teva) an equity stake and the rights to some of the potential uses of their stem cell therapies.

Following this model, Prima might for example license Cvac therapy in ovarian cancer to a potential partner, but retain the rights and upside of any success in treating other cancer types. So if the future and wider potential of the Cvac program is as exciting as management keep saying, this model leaves open the chance for future incremental gains.

There are times when market sentiment doesn't match my own opinion of a company. A contrarian view isn't necessarily a bad thing at times. Happy to make my own decisions and follow my intuition at times like these. In my view, yesterday's announcement was unquestionably positive and suggestive of a CEO implementing a long term plan. That's fine by me.

Good luck all. Herro

Good post on the other thread kbear.

I might not have the "grizzled hair" but I tick all the other boxes to sit at the back of the train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $450.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.8¢ 31.0¢ $897.5K 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 79201 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 138883 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.