CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

management doing what they are paid for!!

1. 134 Posts.
    For all the bitching and moaning about the share price which is warranted but controlled by the market - not the management what I like about Continental is that the management as much as I am sure are disappointed with the SP just keep getting on with the job at hand.

Todays update shows that DT and team are working tirelessly to bring about their vision for this company.

There is so much going on, it is a massive task and they just keep on doing it.

Don's reputation is on the line here. I know nothing of the man apart from what I have read but if you put your kahunas on the line like he has by jumping from a big ship (BHP) in to a minnow you dont want to end up on Gilligans Island.

His entire reputation will now be based on making this work, and also if he can he will become very wealthy which I am sure keeps him plugging away.

For mine if you can every time the traders and nervous nellies run the price down pick up a few more for the 2012/13 party because I believe that is when this rock will shine.

I hate the price being down here as much as the next guy but I have a longer term outlook, am not using borrowed funds and do not need to cash out.

Remember it takes time to build a business from scratch and I think these guys are doing a fantastic job. Conti's time will come.

GL to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.