GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

management going forward, page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes Frank,

I am a tall driver myself. Hence why I prefer bigger/Taller vehicles. I still don't mind the Prado though. Although it is a little smaller than the L/Cruiser, it is very good and smooth to drive with good power as well. There have been a couple of times that I have driven in to Sydney just to give it a run, instead of driving the Statesman, and although a little heavy on juice, I didn't mind it. As a matter of fact chances are that I will be driving it down again the coming weekend, because I have to pick up a piece of furniture.

As for farm vehicles and around the bush, due to the hard treatment I am giving them, there is nothing else for me than the L/Cruiser. Besides, my kelpie dog loves it too. So there is two of us happy.

As for the Honda, I know that they are very good cars and comfortable to drive, but I can't see myself into one. I have driven the Beamer 4WD and still I went back to the Cruiser. As I own farming lands, and running around the farms nearly every day of the week, I believe that there are horses for courses.

In regard to Pap's upgrade to a new car as you made a mention to, I hope that he will succeed with it, and I am sure that it could very well happen if GBG and it's New Management will pull their finger out from you know where, and start thinking a little about us RETAIL SHAREHOLDERS as well.

As previously advised to the Forum, I have re-entered GBG in a bigger way than what I owned before. Let's hope that it won't let me and all of us down. Even Pap's may be able to get his long awaited for L/Cruiser after all, lol.

Good luck mate,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.