AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

Everyone that says that AC is a guru and that he is going to do...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    Everyone that says that AC is a guru and that he is going to do the right thing with the xstrata deal, I ask you why?

For mine, this guy does not give a single stuff about shareholders. We are rarely informed with how this company goes about its business. He can't even get a presentation or a chairman's address out when it comes to the AGM. You prolong the option with xstrata yet never told the market. Why the contempt for holders, this must come under continuous disclosure laws.

How many shares has this guy ever bought? I can hear him saying he has 5m shares + and he has an interest in getting the price up. Rubbish. He gets a nice $500k salary so he is not short of coin so why not buy a few.

What have AOH holders got? A sizeable loss! Not many could be up in this dog except for management.

A typical geologist with little idea on how the market works. On a positive side, Finland is up and running under his control. However, we rarely get any numbers on this plus I am sure it is all the managers under him in Finland that did the heavy lifting.

Time for a new leader. There is no way anyone can defend this team with the performance of its shares on the market.

Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.