RNX 0.00% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

management in hiding?, page-2

1. 1,046 Posts.
    WOW there are a lot of angry shareholders here. sorry to hear about your losses. i just had a look at the last announcement by management appear to have effectively stated that they would be putting the project on hold which makes sense to me considering that over the past 6 months lead & zinc prices have fallen around 40% which means that what used to be like a profitable mine suddenly is not. that is the nature of the mining. if you think that lead and zinc prices are set to rally then all of a sudden OVR is incredibly cheap but due to the current economic conditions its more than likely prices will fall. if mgmt can keep the company at a low cash burn rate until the global demand turns then this is a winner but nobody knows how long thats going to be. it looks like europe is in real trouble with the only real solution being a tie up of all european countries under germany but history won't let that happen anytime soon. and I'm surprised the media hasn't mention Japans debt which is twice as bad as europe worst countries.

just my two cents but i wish all the best to current holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $18.73K 2.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2864809 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1366310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.