BRU 1.52% 6.7¢ buru energy limited

I will reply to your post thisisit only in the interest of...

1. 12,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6773
    I will reply to your post thisisit only in the interest of balancing your somewhat jaded view, which happens to contain clear fallacies.

i.e 'flurry of failure'. Ungani-3 was ONE well. The other 2 wells (U1&2) were successfully re-entered.

As for the period when Keiran was 'mute', surely you can understand that when negotiations are ongoing between parties, it is respectful to not give a running commentary, as in the discussion with the Native title holders, W.A gov, Mitsubishi, Port of Whyndham, port of Broom, Alocoa, Apache and drilling contractors. Sorry if I have left any out.

So if you include accomplishing all the above as 'wasting time' well, you have high expectations and clearly BRU is not upto them, interested to hear who you will be investing in instead....

If ES mentioned a second rig, well, we already had one for the re-entry of U1&2, so there goes that argument (not that I would be against a second rig for exploration wells), but for the BSGA, you don't need it, you also don't one for Ungani North (as far as I understand it).

Annual reports only ever provide a summary of what has occurred in the past 12 months. No new significant info should be included in it.

Finally, in regards to your quip about flooding, if you look at all the recent presentations, exploration drilling was not set to commence until April...

To the those who have been around BRU for a while now, I have put a large amount of poster on Block, unlike the more understanding and composed posters like Modula, who is able to gain some value from the repetitive and empty posts that I assume many are reading, I see no value in reading 'posts'that contain nothing.

Good luck to all longs, every day we get closer to seeing the all the hard work over the past 18 months pay dividends (so to speak).
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.