A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Management Issues, page-3

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

The major problem of A2M facing now is just one - Daigou channel, which was free and not formal, should be scrapped.

If I were the CEO, first pirority would be the replacement of diagou channels to some structured and formal retail delivery channels just like other companies. Rather than "waiting" in the passenger seat, A2M should act proactively and in the driver seat.

Second pirority is to restore the market confidence and brand image. This is simple. Just annonce the market the plan of maximise the shareholder values with the cash in hands via some dividend or share buy back. Some surprise will ignite the market interest and shorters will quickly cover the stock, driving the share price back to fair value rapidly. As a CEO and fellow directors, they should now buy back some shares on market, that will deliver another strong message to the market that they are not just an employee but also a part owner of the business.

Simple tasks done, then pocket millions of salary and bonus. CEO is happy. Shareholders are happy. A win-win situation.

I don't know NZ people are naturally dumb or lazy. They just sold their allocated shares, pocketed salary and let the company they are working for keep sinking.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.