A2M 0.58% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

The path to recovery with "daigou channel" is actually really...

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    The path to recovery with "daigou channel" is actually really easy to forecast and I don't see how the management can be so wrong at forecasting.

The majority of the "daigou" people are oversea students who came to Australia studying while making some money through "daigou". The key word is oversea students from China not the local Chinese people. Think of them as free advertisers for A2M and once they can't come back here anymore, they are obviously gonna stop advertising and find something else to do, without them advertising, people in China are obviously gonna stop buying and find some other brand.

It's really that simple, drop in free adversting = drop in revenue. Once we know the cause, the only possible solution is for the border to open back up and oversea students start to come back in, there is no other way for the daigou channel to recover, IT IS not the lack of demand from China but the lack of free advertising from oversea students doing daigou!

This is partially a management issue by relying so much on "daigou(oversea students)" to market and sell their product, I hope this is a huge wake up call for the team and they find some other channel to sell ASAP instead of "hoping" for a recovery from daigou becasue it is uncertain when the oversea students will come back. I am changing my setiment from buy to hold for now not because I don't think it's a worthy investment currently but I will wait until the management stop focusing so much on "daigou" free advertising and at least try to find some other channel to sell to the Chinese/World market.
    Last edited by yzwboy: 27/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $4.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.94 $6.82 $13.46M 1.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8562 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.92 3312 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.