GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Management Lift Your Game re Announcements.

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi All,

To increase the impact ( i.e. commentary is not lost under another thread heading) i have decided to start a new thread that hopefully management will see.

I feel there is on overwhelming feeling of dissatisfaction with management and the way in which they release information to the market, at least by those of us whom DON'T short GXY.

I like the idea of a many thrust approach (phone calls, emails, blogs like HC etc) to increase the likelihood they are brutally aware of shareholder sentiment regarding to date announcement and PR practices.

Below is a cut and paste from my message posted under the chart thread so apologies in advance for that.

Remember we as GXY shareholders have the right to voice our concerns in a way that gets management's attention as they are working for us not just the insto's.

Good luck to all retail holders.

SD

I came across from GMM takeover days and did buy some GXY at pre-consolidation SP of 15c.

I have always been disappointed with GXY management due to their inability or unwillingness to keep the market informed of company activities to a higher standard than what they have done so to date. Those close to me know i have always held this position so its not a 'flip flop' attitude based on daily SP.

Investing in GXY is about the lithium story, regarding management they are in part in the right place at the right time, nothing that special about them, others could have achieved the same level of success, sorry fan club.

Seems the best SP lift we had was on the back of an article by AFR that suggested Panasonic was looking to sign an agreement with GXY for either a JV or offtake agreement, was simply a rumour. Announcements by management seem to do little for increasing SP, that troubles me.

I am disappointed with the level of continued shorting activity as i feel GXY is more heavily targeted than other lithium plays due to management's style of keeping the market informed or should that be uniformed.

Should the company be an outstanding play then that is how it should be promoted to increase the SP, increase in SP is the only reason i and i suspect most people invest in GXY.

I believe GXY has a bright future however management needs to revisit their frequency and information contained within announcements so we are not known as the great under performer.

For the time being sentiment changed to none, really disappointed in having had to change that from a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.