GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi guys, I understand the concern with the bouncing SP. However,...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi guys,

I understand the concern with the bouncing SP. However, I don't think it is fair to direct the blame even remotely toward management. There are a number of reasons why the Lithium sector is being targeted, and the most obvious being oversupply issue via SQM deal. The shorts are taking advantage of this fact coupled with the overbought technical indicators we have enjoyed to the run up. Also, with the overheated US markets finally wanting to cool-off a little (at least for the short term), this short attack appears to have been timed perfectly. Now that Trump has spoken in his address, and there were no apparent nasty surprises, we might get a turn around sooner rather than later. I'd personally prefer the management team focus on growing the guts of the business which I am more than confident they are doing as we wait. I'd prefer we offer them our extended patience to broker the best deals and save the market moving announcements for when they feel comfortable and feel is the appropriate time. As I understand, most of the people here are LT holders and therefore investors(not traders) if this is truly your intention, you have to have patience to truly profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.