POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Dear POSters,The POS AGM is not far away folks and I intend to...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Dear POSters,

The POS AGM is not far away folks and I intend to turn up this year. With our decent cash reserves I am expecting much better tucker than we have had in previous years - I am hoping we will at the very least get chocy biscuits and maybe even some finger food. It would be great if they have a few of the old classics; party pies and little boys (insert an Archbishop George Pell gag here of your choice).

My message to management will be, inrelation to the mine restart, go hard!

I think we just need to have the nickel price stay above $6.50 and heading north again over the next week or so.I feel very confident about the future for the nickel price given existing stock levels and anticipated future demand. My understanding of the current company position is that we are undergoing a "soft" restart approach. Can our more informed posters give me their thoughts about what specific activities need to be undertaken in order to push the restart into overdrive? My view is that we should be moving at full steam ahead into production asap - IMO - it is time we finally became a producer!

On a couple of other matters; in regard to the recent discussion about getting adequate staff resources for the project, whilst it is an important matter and one we would expect management to be actively working on, let's take a sensible perspective. One way or another, I am sure we will be able to get enough people on site to operate properly. When was the last time a good sized project was unable to move forward due to insufficient workers?

History shows us that, for mining jobs in the Goldfields, market forces will prevail where there are substantial employment opportunities. Additionally, if push comes to shove, Governments of all persuasions know it would be electorally dumb if they failed to quickly implement measures to make it easier for mining companies to attract workers in situations where there are serious short term shortages. Basically,it is a problem that has to be and will be solved.

Finally, I have noted a few pot shots over the past few weeks being taken at Zeb, almost as if he is running some sort of devious personal agenda. Frankly, it really annoys me because Zeb is probably the poster boy of all posters on H.C in terms of constructive posts. His posts are highly rational, very informed and his methodology is transparent. In football terms, he plays the ball, not the man. I am not suggesting he is 100% right on everything but I am saying he is 100% genuine in his views so let's give him the respect he deserves.

Now is the time for POS;
    get into production and IMO the share price will take off.

As always, DYOR.

U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 18/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32951800 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.