NEU 0.19% $15.63 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Management need to Deliver a RESPONSE

1. 5,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    I'm of the very strong belief that Neuren Pharmaceuticals need to prepare a response to their very poorly set-out response to the market, missing key points as seen on emails to investors that wrote to them this morning.

There has been blood spilled today in relation to the share price/investor confidence and for the people suffering Retts. The delay in my opinion is poor.

NEU Board, if you have an ace up your sleeve, it would be critical to develop a more detailed release to improve on the poorly manufactured ASX announcement as seen today. Please set out the path for the future. The fact that double digit royalties was not confirmed is textbook F+ performance on the boards behalf. For many that dumped their shares, ongoing support of the Company through many cap raises, they felt like they had been abandoned on market opening. As a very long term holder, it has always been my priority to get this product to market and enjoy the financial gains through the whole product development. I have patience, but it is wearing thin.

I will bottom drawer this stock with the view that management get their asses into gear and treat shareholders with respect. For me, I'm gutted, but pleased that this is certainly not dead and buried. Investors were hoping for better.

You can all raise your glasses tonight on the deal, but smash them on the effect it had to the market and its willing patients desperate for the drug treatment. I give you guys a 2/10, 2 points for the back end of the deal and 0 points for everything else.

I suggest an announcement this evening is pertinent to us shareholders in blatant shock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.63
Change
0.030(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.996B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.64 $15.93 $15.61 $2.377M 151.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158 $15.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.65 114 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.