CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

management need to learn communication skills

1. 40 Posts.
    Hello fellow PIE shareholders, this is my first post on hotcopper and I have been holding PIE shares for approx 4 years. I recently come through the Tullamarine airport and saw first hand what a great product they have.

As historicdrive said "The management just blatantly refuse to update the market as to whats going on". I agree 100% !!

I don't understand why Telstra's media release would highlight Darwin airport in big print and Tullamarine airport in small print. Not only is that suspiscious and misleading but there has been no further updates from either Telstra or Pie regarding the remaining installations that have already taken place throughout Australian high traffic locations. This in an obligation that the company should be updating shareholders on a daily basis when each location has been successfully installed.

It is only my opinion, but this trial period is being kept very secretive and almost misleading. There has been no advertising campaign and unless you stumble across these webphones like i did in Tullamarine, you wouldn't know where to find them. Even just to say they are in an airport doesn't really inform anyone where they are located. Airports are big except Darwin. No problems finding that one !

Is it possible that Telstra don't want to blow the whistle on this as it would be in their best interest to say very little as they may have intentions to "takeover" PIE.

PIE has a market cap of $19 million which would be a piss in the ocean for Telstra to pay. But they certainly don't want to pay double, triple or quadruple that if they talk up PIE during the trial period. Don't forget it was Telstra that approached PIE and they would never have gone to this effort and expense if they didn't believe they were investing into a quality modern piece of I.T. that will bring revenue for many years to come.

I doubt very much that they will remove these webphones at the end of the 4 month trial period and put back the old payphones. If they don't bring as much revenue as they were hoping, i'm sure they will tweak it and play around with it to make it more profitable. (such as advertising on the screens from airlines and accomodation websites) i.m.o.

But the last thing i want to emphasis is that PIE management have an obligation to inform and update shareholders when important things take place on a daily basis. If they don't think that these installations are important, then they don't have much else going for them. I keep reading about leaks within the company and videos being posted on youtube. Soon the company could find themselves in trouble for withholding information that employees are aware of.

Soon they will need to have a "capital raising" as they have very little cash, so wouldn't it be better if they informed the market more regularly and talked up their dealings with Telstra to create more interest and bring in new investors to help the share price ? Or do they want do a capital raising and offer shares at under 2 cents a share ? That's not a positive outlook for the company !! i.m.o.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.