SKY 3.13% 3.1¢ sky metals limited

management need to step up, page-14

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Fair enough Zacky, I was just correcting my previous post (the 2000 should have been sqkm that's all) I agree we should all know the numbers by now. I suppose it's time to remove my rose coloured glasses..

Whilst on the numbers, I must say today's quarterly reminded me, the cash position is in dire straits (only $270K left in the kitty) & if we were to use the 75% ave price/vol noted in resolution 5 in recent Annual General Meeting notice (seeking to add another 10% to the 15% = 25% capital raising capacity within a 12 mth period – that represents a fair bit of dilution), we would be looking at around 1.2c if they were to raise any funds soon. It's hard not to feel that price will remain depressed (or move lower still) until we know what's happening with meeting funding requirements. Not to mention SXY not needing to do anything until Nov being 3 quarters away.

No doubt there’s been some serious money lost on this one & I imagine there’ll be some crystalizing of those losses by some before Jun 30 (especially if you’ve made some gains elsewhere) adding to the pressure on share price, combined with silence in the news dept.

My excitement on this one is understandably waning, I suppose the best thing to do is to jam my stock in the bottom draw & come back & have a look in 6 mths or so (either that or join the offer at 2c & hope for the best)......GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $8.735K 277.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 45752 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.