AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

management need to update market immediately! , page-18

1. 21 Posts.
    In business your word is your bond. If a lawyer has to be consulted every time you (James Cruickshank) open your mouth, all is hopelessly lost. Good business is conducted in a straight forward manor with honesty and integrity presented proudly for all to see in each business transaction. When was the last time anyone ran from a business deal because the deal to be struck was with a person possessing a spotless and stellar reputation for direct honesty? Well, come on Mr. James Cruickshank, tell us??? Hiding the completion of this business deal is despicable under any pretense. Being true to your word pays huge dividends because it attracts more business deals and more investors. Opportunity and money will all choose (a key word there, choose) to conduct business with those known to be trust worthy. The future is much much bigger than this one business deal. Lets hope management recognizes and develops our long term success rather than sacrificing it for some meager short term gain. Smart business is laced with the iron of integrity. I once asked a very very wealthy man why he choose that particular brand to put in his quite extravagant and new home. He laughed at me for quite a while and then gave me some real wisdom. " I've never bought a brand, I deal with people I can trust". Think about that for a minute, it's real wisdom. Sorry for the rant. GLTA

Stink

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.