POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

management need to wake up

1. 198 Posts.
    That announcement was an absolute joke and worded so poorly I cant believe that the management think they know what they are doing. To put out such a negative announcement in this market showed complete imcompetence and a complete ingornace to share holders.

They hardly keep the market informed when they hire people so why tell us when they let nine people go.Who knows what they are doing out there, they sure dont let the market know andything positive.

They could have simply said that stage one of the refurbishment will be completed by the end of october.

I am not sure how dave singleton thinks he is either qualified or capable of making or writing announcements.

These guys need to employ a PR company who know how to word things and make announcements without sending the share price to it lowest fully diluted price in the last 5 years.

Wake up management you guys need to take a good long look in the mirror and realise that you are running a public company owned by share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $11.98K 2.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 66023700 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6162318 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.