MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

dan,Because they don't really give a damn about shareholder...

1. 491 Posts.
    dan,

Because they don't really give a damn about shareholder sentiment. They have everything they want with their cushy jobs, high class salaries and most importantly, our money in their bank. Letting us know what's going on is the last thing on their minds.

They really do not "need" to do a thing until the money starts running out. Maybe then we will see a couple of encouraging announcements to push the price up before another placement, after all, wasn't that exactly what the consolidation was designed for?

IMO, Gorman and his team have lost sight of the big picture and us shareholders are not even on their agenda. I am disgusted with the lack of updates coming from this company and they will never get another cent from me.

Yes, I still hold but I will never hold through another consolidation again. Sure MPO has great assets but a company with poor assets but great management will always outperform the likes of MPO with great assets and poor management.

I hope you read this Gorman & Co, all you had to do was keep your promise of timely releases. Simply keeping us informed would have been enough.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.