RED 2.41% 40.5¢ red 5 limited

This thread is about RED or tectonic or some canadian companies?...

1. 4,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1821
    This thread is about RED or tectonic or some canadian companies? Seems to me Jakedog you should be posting relevant to RED.
    RED historically has underperformed to the extent that i trusted and thought RED management were supposedly representing shareholders best interests! The previous MD underperrformed so badly that even the board finally made a decision to remove him. I believe this decision was a last ditch effort to try sort out mounting issues plaguing RED, and clearly was not an easy decision.
    From my understanding Norregard's appointment was aimed to solve the mining issues that needed solving, and sounds like those issues were being sorted out just as the dam failed.
    If Holdonman and Jakedog want to try character assassination, then maybe start with the former MD who was paid a similar preposterous salary over many years and helped cultivate the under-performance that has dogged RED for many years.
    I'm still a shareholder, losing a lot of money, and i believe RED has got a chance to finally start performing. I resent anyone trying to rubbish without ALL the facts.
    I'm peed off, if you want historical factsthen report RED's past failures. Clearly you guys have a bone to pick with RED management - why? Did either of you work for RED as either employee, consultant or contractor? If so then if you have a valid case then go through the appropriate australian department to sort things out, don't try to hold current shareholders as ransom for your own self-serving interests!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.755B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.3¢ 39.5¢ $5.806M 14.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 732397 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 927828 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.